Derwent Hunter & Ocean Rafting 2 Day Package - Whitsundays Sailing and Whitehaven Beach
Combine two of the Whitsundays’ best day tours with a Tallship Derwent Hunter Whitsundays sailing adventure and Ocean Rafting Whitehaven Beach tour on the Chill and Thrill package!
Sail, raft, swim, snorkel and relax…you can do it all!
Visit iconic Whitehaven Beach, as well as some lesser known deserted island beaches, with some of Australia’s best snorkelling on both days. This is the ultimate package to give you the best of everything you can do in the Whitsunday islands.
Lunch and courtesy bus transfers included both days.
DAY ONE – SAIL AWAY AND RELAX!
Set sail for the reef adventure of a lifetime with timber tallship Derwent Hunter, sailing around the sheltered waters of the Whitsunday Islands. Enjoy hands on traditional sailing or kick back and relax on the large shaded decks.
This full day tour explores the northern islands of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park in the Whitsundays. Visit uninhabited islands such as Langford Island and Bali Hai, enjoy lunch, explore secluded island beaches, snorkel straight off the beach on beautiful coral reefs and swim with an abundance of turtles, colourful tropical fish and a multitude of corals.
DAY TWO – THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE TO WHITEHAVEN BEACH!
Ocean Rafting’s Southern Lights tour gives you the opportunity to spend over two hours relaxing on the beautiful white silica sand at world famous Whitehaven Beach. Visit both the northern and southern ends of Whitehaven Beach. Swim in the crystal clear waters and enjoy a buffet lunch on the beach. Enjoy exclusive access to Hill Inlet beach and a guided walk to the famous Hill Inlet lookout.
Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island or one of our “secret” snorkel spots, enjoying the amazing hard and soft corals and a spectacular array of marine life which call the fringing reefs home.
Get the most out of your visit to the Whitsundays by combining two of the very best day tours on offer … chill and sail one day and get your thrills on a high speed adventure the next!
* Please note: The above tour itineraries are a guideline only and are subject to change depending on tide, wind and other weather conditions. Cancellations up to 7pm the night before departure date receive 95% refund. Cancellations after 7pm night before departure date – no refund. Please call Ocean Rafting 48 hours prior to departure on 07 4946 6848 to reconfirm booking and pick up time. For bookings within 24 hours of departure please call (07) 4946 6848.
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Buffet lunch
- Cake for afternoon tea
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Hands on traditional sailing or just relax
- Explore Langford Reef and Bali Hai islands
- Two hours snorkelling on fringing reefs
- Delicious buffet Lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Use of snorkel equipment
Tour: Chill and Thrill Two Day Package
Ocean Rafting departs: 10.00am, returns: 4.30pm
Derwent Hunter departs: 8.00am, returns: 4.30pm
What to Bring
- A beach bag with a towel, hat and shoes
- A jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling
- Cameras in a waterproof case or Tupperware
- Cash for water, drinks, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board
- Prescription Mask Hire
- Water & soft drinks
- Beer or wine
- Derwent Hunter and Ocean Rafting in one awesome cheap Whitsunday package deal
||Derwent Hunter & Ocean Rafting 2 Day Package - Adult
||Derwent Hunter & Ocean Rafting 2 Day Package - Child